The new websites of Lovato Electric (www.LovatoElectric.com) and the international branches (for example: www.LovatoUSA.com) have been created using the proprietary CMS of Topgraf Srl and they have been implemented in a Microsoft environment.
The websites have been presented at the Hannover Messe 2014, an important international exhibition in the field of the industrial automation and they represent the first Web Responsive example of the proprietary CMS of Topgraf Srl.
Therefore, the websites are optimised also for the visualisation on the main personal mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
The back-office section of the websites is at disposal of the headquarters and the several branches and it
enables the managers to manage many activities such as:
- Publication and management of documents in several languages
- Registered users management
- Creation and publication of Pages (with or without a template)
- News creation, publication and sending (DEM), organised in different sections and types.
- Image Gallery management and publication
- Basic management of some product features (that are automatically imported from files generated
from the Business Information Systems)
- References management
In addition to this, the system enables the automated distribution and publication of the documentation
and of some information/pages/specific sections from the headquarters (Global website) to the branch
websites (or Localised).
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, IIS, Web, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5